Welcome to Oasis!
Located in the central valley of Costa Rica, in the heart of Ciudad Colón, twenty minutes from the Juan Santamaría International airport, Oasis Apartments is a perfect location. It is steps from shopping, restaurants, buses, La Casa Cultural and the mercado central. A sports park and volleyball courts, located a few blocks away, is teeming with activities.
You can rent a furnished apartment, small house or loft at Oasis in Ciudad Colón. Oasis Apartments is a non-smoking complex.
The apartments are turn-key. Bring clothes, electronics and your sense of adventure. Furniture, linens, appliances large and small…. it’s all here. A central courtyard brimming with mature tropical plants attract birds and butterflies. Multiple garden patios, private and social, truly make this an Oasis. Gorgeous murals add an artistic touch to the beauty.
All units except Casa 1 have optional air conditioning.
For over a decade, an extraordinary mix of people; expats, UPeace students and faculty, have all come together here at Oasis. Lifetime friendships and forever memories makes this a very special place.
Main Entrance of Oasis Garden Apartments in Ciudad Colón.
Oasis Garden Apartments is conveniently located between the city and nature in the quiet town of Ciudad Colón, Costa Rica.
Why you might LOVE to visit or live in Ciudad Colón:
- Voted “The Best Small Town” in Costa Rica
- Typical Tico village with modern conveniences
- From local foods to four star dining, sure to please the gastronome
- We have medical and dental centers in town and many more within a 10 mile radius
- Spanish & cultural immersion while on vacation in this tropical paradise
- Nightlife, dining, theater, museums all available in town and many more within 20 miles
- Volcanoes, hot springs, waterfalls, horseback riding, whitewater rafting
- Extreme sport enthusiast, ziplining, rappelling, mountain biking
- GREAT home-base while traveling to other destinations around the country
Ciudad Colón is conveniently located – Look how close everything is?
- Beaches are roughly an hour away
- Juan Santamaría International Airport 15 miles (25 km )
- Downtown San José (Capital city) 13 miles (22 km)
- University for Peace, El Rodeo 4 miles (7 km)
- CIMA Medical center 8 miles (14 km)
- New Biblica Hospital in Santa Ana 4 miles (6.5 km)
- Poas Volcano 33 miles (54 km)
- La Paz Waterfall & Butterfly garden 36 miles (59 km)
- Pacific Ocean 43 miles (70 km)
- Caribbean Ocean 112 miles (179 km)
- PriceSmart (Costco) 3.2 miles (5 km)
Testimonial from guest “Shine”
“Oasis Garden Apartments is my home and my home is Oasis Garden Apartments. Here is the best place I have lived in Costa Rica. The living environment comforts me and makes me feel safe. As a student, I personally am able to focus on studying very well. It is close to many stores; as an example, it takes 7 mins to walk to the Farmers’ Market. Our landlord, Uncle Phil always cares about residents like family members. He listens to our concerns and quickly fulfills our needs. All maintenance workers are kind and answer our needs as well. I highly recommend this place for living. You will have a great experience in Costa Rica like me.”
Testimonial from guest Savannah
“Oh the many things I could say about Oasis! This place is my home! I am so glad that I had the opportunity to move in earlier this year! I was living in El Rodeo before I came to Oasis and I struggled. Even before we moved in Uncle Phil was making sure we were comfortable and felt safe. You can really tell he genuinely cares about us and wants us to have a magical experience here! The maintenance workers are fabulous as they tend to any concerns or needs we may have right away. They are family as well!
“I feel completely safe living here and I never worry about breakins or anything like that. This place is perfect if you’re a student and want to live close to your friends. Everyone living at Oasis becomes family! The location is also very nice being minutes from the UPEACE bus stop and the Casa Cural! Caribbean Jam is right behind us so we always smell the yummy smells and the owners there became family as well! Highly recommend Oasis Apartments to feel safe and at home. :)”
Testimonial from guest HaEun
Nice and friendly landlord.
Nice location nearby supermarket, cafe, bank and Upeace/public bus stops.
Nice common area.
Come visit me in Costa Rica. Pura Vida!